Becky Melby - Company Message

Mastering Love
Said the Sparrow
Waiting Well
Aging Grace-full-y

Categories

A Re-Creating Life
Be still, a simpler life
Busyness, Quiet Time,
Christmas
family, tearing down walls, love, differences
Messy life

December 2015
November 2015
October 2015

powered by

Fresh Starts -- Second Chances

No Wasted Steps

Life lesson in a bracelet:

Hubby gave me a Fitbit for our anniversary and this fashionable little accessory is literally changing the way I look at life.

You know those times when you walk into a room and then have no idea what you were looking for? From the moment I put this on, I quit chastening myself for those senior moments. Because now every wrong step "counts" in exactly the same way the intended ones do!

Life lesson? Think of the missteps you've made in life. Poor choice, unwise relationship, wanting to do things your way instead of God's. We've all suffered the consequences of dumb decisions and selfish motives. But how many of those missteps led you to a blessing--a lesson learned, wisdom gained, a testimony of God's mercy and forgiveness, a story to tell someone about to make a wrong step.

I've lived long enough to have a significant list of ways God has used my mistakes. Though I may wish I could have learned a lesson or gained experience in a less painful way, one thing is certain--those missteps are never wasted.

24 Comments to No Wasted Steps:

Comments RSS
Shelli Littleton on Wednesday, April 13, 2016 10:34 AM
I love this, Becky. I tell myself this every day and try to let God's truth wash over me. And I've used my missteps to keep others from making the same ... I praise God for that. xoxo

write my essay canada on Thursday, May 31, 2018 3:43 AM
When someone hurt or betray us and we are about to forgive them, many of us are always asking ourselves if this person really deserves a second chance. I think, all of us deserves second chances. When you forgive someone because of their wring doings to you, you feel happier and the weight on your back is gone. People can really change for the better. Everyone of us can learn from our mistakes. When you are thinking if you will give someone another chance, remember that if you are in his place, you also want to be forgiven and be happy together again.

http://www.rushessaya.com/ on Monday, June 04, 2018 9:21 AM
I am familiar with this kind of bracelet, because it is something that an athlete usually wears. My mom has this kind of bracelet where she can monitor her steps, heart beat, blood pressure, and other things. This is very useful because it is not just an ordinary bracelet that you will have. I always wanted to try this kind of bracelet, though I am not used to be health conscious but it makes me curious every now and then. It's a good thing that people are sharing their experiencing having this kind of bracelet.

Baby Care Tips on Wednesday, June 13, 2018 12:15 AM
Great post, the subject is extremely useful and informative for me. Keep doing the good work. Regards

5 Writing Tips on Friday, October 20, 2017 5:24 AM
Oh wow i love this blog on second chances, God knows how we all need it, so well thanks a lot for this post here its really nice and means a lot as well!!

superiorpapers on Wednesday, June 06, 2018 12:31 AM
We have to be wise every decision and step that we've made because no mistakes can be restored. No one can help us but just ourselves, one of the best thing to do is motivate yourself as you're the strongest person in the universe. Don't let other people bring you down because life is about freedom. Well, about the second chance I admire you for giving your husband another chance, you're a brave person and you're a good example for those who have a husband that who had made mistake as well.

Anonymous on Monday, May 07, 2018 6:17 PM
www.Gastonfiore.com I would like to recommend you a professional site I purchased my product key there before. www.Gastonfiore.com . Well-equipped product key, considerate purchasing experience for customer and low price! www.Gastonfiore.com

Anonymous on Tuesday, May 08, 2018 8:01 PM
WINDOWS 10 PRODUCT KEY Why not go to theauthorized online store http://www.cheapkeystore.com/ ? Legalproduct key, easy purchasing process and efficient delivery via email. Save your time, guarantee your credential information and solve your problem quickly. You should have a try and will love this vendor, I promise! WINDOWS 10 PRODUCT KEY

rushessay essay writing on Thursday, May 10, 2018 6:20 AM
These bracelets can be really handy. How many of them do you have? Tell me about it.

Anonymous on Thursday, May 17, 2018 7:34 PM
WINDOWS 10 PRODUCT KEY You are looking for a product key? Then, you can't miss the site http://www.keysforvip.com/ . This is the professional vendor of Microsoft and provides product key for the windows 7, windows 8 and so on. Just click the link and have a look. You must love it. WINDOWS 10 PRODUCT KEY

Charlie on Wednesday, May 30, 2018 6:37 AM

alice on Thursday, May 31, 2018 5:24 AM
nice

Online Medical Thesis Writing Service on Thursday, May 31, 2018 11:23 PM
I Personally Like Your Post; You Have Shared Good Insights And Experiences. Keep It Up.

Pay Me To Do Programming Language Homework on Thursday, May 31, 2018 11:45 PM
This Is Great Information For Students. This Article Is Very Helpful I Really Like This Blog Thanks.

SPSS Assignment Online on Friday, June 01, 2018 1:10 AM
Well Thanks For Posting Such An Outstanding Idea. I Like This Blog & I Like The Topic And Thinking Of Making It Right.

research paper service on Friday, June 01, 2018 1:34 AM
Every step is important because it is one way of letting us know that we are moving forward. Your husband gave you such a wonderful gift. A fitbit keeps track of every step you take, it is also tracking how many calories you have burned, and it also keeps tabs with your heart beat. This is great because it helped you in such a way that you never wasted a step again. Also, thank you for giving us life lessons that we could use. This is the kind of motivation we need. This has been really helpful for me.

Operations Management Coursework Help on Friday, June 01, 2018 3:05 AM
Really I Appreciate The Effort You Made To Share The Knowledge. This Is Really A Great Stuff For Sharing. Keep It Up . Thanks For Sharing.

rey on Tuesday, June 05, 2018 11:53 PM
et

GET BEST BUSINESS TIPS on Thursday, June 07, 2018 12:12 AM
Get the business advice, tips, and resources. If you want to run and grow your business then here is 1000+ ideas read and enjoy. GET BEST BUSINESS TIPS

Business G on Saturday, June 09, 2018 12:03 AM
Hey your collection is outstanding; I never see such a type of collection before. Thanks for sharing it with us. Keep it up.

Anonymous on Tuesday, June 12, 2018 6:15 PM
OFFICE 2016 PRODUCT KEY I believe choosing an authorized vendor or partner of Microsoft; you will feel relieved and confident. If the price is not so high or even low, you must love it and will buy it without any hesitation. If so, go to the online site https://www.cdkey4u.com/ . That will be your best choice. OFFICE 2016 PRODUCT KEY

Baby Care Tips on Tuesday, June 12, 2018 11:23 PM

iq option on Wednesday, June 13, 2018 11:36 AM
Just admiring your work and wondering how you managed this blog so well. It’s so remarkable that I can't afford to not go through this valuable information whenever I surf the internet!

sherrily6 Lane on Tuesday, June 19, 2018 1:01 AM
When figuring beta, what is sd, though not required, to use an index representative of the market in which the stock trades. stocks, the S 500 is the index usually used, although analysis of an industrial stock may be better served by comparing it against the Dow Jones Industrial Average.